Frequently Asked Questions
1) What should I wear?
We suggest that you dress appropriately for season.
2) Do I need to make a reservation online?
To ensure bike availability and save 20% on walk in price, it is wise to make a reservation online ahead of time.
3) Are Gratuities included in the price?
Gratuities are not included in the tour/rental price. If you’re satisfied after the tour, tips are greatly appreciated !
4) Do you have baby seats ?
Unlike other bicycle rentals/tours companies, we do have baby seats !
5) Do you have bicycle baskets?
Yes. It is also free of charge.
6) Do you have water bottle holders on bicycles?
Yes, we do.
7) Do you have multilingual tour guides ?
Yes, we have French, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian, Turkish, Russian speaking tour guides as well ! No fee will be charged for that.
8) Do you offer group discounts?
Sure we do, please email us if you have a group of 10 or more.
9) What kind of deposit do I need to rent a bicycle?
A passport or valid driver license is required as deposit.
10) How old do I need to be to rent a bicycle ?
11) Do you offer helmets and locks?
Yes, we do. And unlike other bike rentals/tours companies, it is free of charge!